Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Google Calendar

I put an item on Google calendar, and got an email notification. I wasn't actually ON the computer at the time, but I still made it to my ballet class on time :-)

This should be very useful if I am working on the computer and not aware of the time (happens quite often). So many times I look up and "OH!" I'm late for something!

I wonder if I could combine my Google calendars from both of my gmail accounts. Right now, I am "sharing" calendars between my two personae. I sure would like them to be combined somehow, and for email notifications to go out to both email accounts.

Anyone have any ideas?

Maybe it would just be easier to log on to and use one!

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to look into the email notification - but I do have ALL my calendars shared. My Coe appts show up in BLUE, my personal appts show up in ORANGE, things in a shared calendar with Teacher Ed show up in PURPLE.

    ReplyDelete