Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 7: Mashups

This is what I said on the Coe 13things blog:

The data masher scared me a bit. I kept thinking about Randy Christiansen saying "correlation does not equal causation"! I think that it would be a great way to manipulate statistics and mislead people. Or, maybe you could use it more ethically.

I'll try one of the picture mashups--I think I accidentally started creating it on Lisa's account. . . . oops!

Here's my picture mashup, with one MP3! Or you can view it below. Grab and drag to see different parts of it.


1 comment:

  1. Data mashing is scary if you don't know what you're doing! The site has a "CYA" type section explaining that not all data sets will have correlation to each other, and that the site should be used more as an exploration rather than hard research.

    ReplyDelete