Friday, July 16, 2010

You Tube Time


Everyone loves that one!

But really, here are some videos you MUST watch: Mine!

I sold this one and another to the Gazette a while ago. It's amazing how little money I got for so much work. Video creation really eats up your time. Still, I enjoyed doing it.


Here's Bruce with one of his songs. I hope to do another music video soon.


Here's MY cute kitty video!

I use YouTube for teaching quite often. Sometimes it helps to get an animation or short clip to illustrate something. You can find important speeches on NYT.com (which also posts the typed text and indexes speeches), but some things can best be found on YouTube.

Recently, I found clips from the Carol Burnett show after she'd been on NPR doing an interview. It was fun to watch those again.

You can be my YouTube friend by adding me, jcnesmith, or just going to one of these videos! Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment